1950 Berlin Typ 356 - Graphic Tee
1950 Berlin Typ 356 - Graphic Tee - Burgundy
Travel back in time - all the way to 1950: The first post-Gmünd Typ 356s, that were manufactured in Stuttgart, started showing up in VW salesrooms. This particular 356, finished in black, was the first one sold and registered in post-war Berlin.
The original painting depicts a period-correct interpretation of a sales flyer by Eduard Winter's VW dealership who acted as an official Porsche distributor.
The background color is a nod to HKS17, the color that would become Porsche's first brand color. It survives to this day, albeit in a different shade of dark red, in the form of the red illuminated letters at every Porsche dealership in the world.
- Based on an original Nicolas Hunziker painting
- 100% Cotton 4.5 oz T-shirt with silk-screened chest
- Double Needle Bottom Hem & Sleeves
- Shoulder to Shoulder Tape
- 100% Made in North America
- Sizes S – 2XL