930 Turbo - Longsleeve Tee
930 Turbo Graphic Longsleeve Tee - Royal
Final sale item: No returns / exchanges.
Launched in 1975, the 930 Turbo was the fastest production car in Germany. It introduced a new generation of drivers to the phenomenon of 'turbo lag': The time between throttle application and increased power output tended to be delayed and when the power kicked it, it did so in quite an abrupt way. So prodigious was the power from the turbo charged flat-six engine, it became known as 'the widow maker."
- Based on an original Nicolas Hunziker painting
- 100% Cotton with silk-screened chest
- Double Needle Bottom Hem & Sleeves
- Shoulder to Shoulder Tape
- 100% Made in North America
- Sizes S – 2XL