Pink Pig Livery - 917/20 - Phone Case
Proof that the Germans have a sense of humor, the Pink Pig livery is one of the most iconic Porsche 917s of all time. Originally called the "Trüffel Jäger von Zuffenhausen" (the truffel hunter from Zuffenhausen) the Porsche 917/20 participated in just one race. It succumbed to an accident in the 12th hour of the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1971. While it may have had a short run on track, it lives on in the hearts of motorsport fans all over the world.
• Original artwork by Nicolas Hunziker
• Printed in the USA on Case-Mate's phone case.
• Choose from Tough case with a rubber liner or strong super Slim case
• Extremely strong Lexan plastic
• Impact resistant and durable
• Lay-flat bezel protects screen from small scratches
• UV protected
This item is made to order and ships separately. Please allow 3 to 4 days for order processing before shipping to your destination. All sales are final, POD (print on demand) items can't be returned.